Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Jun 30 2023, 07:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrid1st View Post
Thank you very much Taz. I now did what you suggested but a neighbor tells me she cannot see my work I posted. Is there a way you can check if it worked? Thanks again ~ Astrid
Hi astrid,
Your neighbor would have to look in the My Requests/Show Facility Work Requests section to see the posts. They will not show on their Facebook newsfeed or on your Facebook profile page if you are posting from the website.
How long between you posting and their checking? If they have a lot of neighbors then they may not see it if their list doesn't go back far enough. The list will only show up to 150 posts.

I am sorry but there isn't any way we can check this for you as we do not see data for facility posts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.