Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Jul 05 2023, 04:43 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
So FT is coming to an end on the 24th July as you cannot post facilities from the new website. It will certainly give me much more time.
Hi rodneycs,

I have moved your post to the thread about posting facilities.

You can post facilities using the website, the only differences are:
  • When you click on Produce Faster or Get Clients and you see the popup and you click on the green check mark, you don't get a Facebook posting box. Instead you will see a brief notification that says the request was sent. That's all you need to do to post them.

Your facility request then shows on the Website Facility Wall Requests page where those that have you as their neighbour or as their buddy on the Website will be able to see them to be able to work them.
    You will not be able to see your own posts on that wall.

• In the same respect you will also be able to use the Website Facility Requests to see any facility posts from the Neighbours or Buddies you have on your own Farmers lists.

At the top of that wall is also a link you can click on to include or hide posts from Farmers that have you as a Neighbour or Buddy but are not your Neighbours or Buddies which can help can check who you still need to add as a Neighbour or Buddy on the Website.

When you work their facilities click on and open the tool box bottom left of the screen and see if either the blue or green silhouette is dimmed. If one of those is dimmed then you already have that farmer on one of your lists.

If you need them there are more details on using the Visitor toolbox to add neighbours or buddies in the game guide about the Farmer Lists. Here's the link to that specific post:
    http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...10#post6548310

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.