View Single Post
Old Oct 22 2013, 11:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Lady View Post
Thanks, Taz. It's not in storage and I went to 20 farms and used the search feature in the toolbox and came up w/ "0 items on farm, 0 items in storage and 0 items in gift box' 20 times. I was careful to spell workbenches exactly like it's spelled in the store. The one thing I didn't try was to buy the turbo tool from each farm. I'm going to do that. In the meantime, start all works on all my facilities so the workbench has to be somewhere.
Try hiding everything on your farms and look for it. Tools do not hide.
If you can't find it post a link to your farm here so we can look for it and a moderator can check your data. The easiest way to do that is to go to the Farm Selector Manager in your toolbox. click on the Copy Link button at the bottom of that screen, then choose a farm on the next screen. Come back here and paste that link into a reply here.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.