View Single Post
Old Nov 06 2017, 09:17 PM

i am a bit confused .. the past 2 weeks the chains started on the left column with the factories .. this week its the right column with the services and we are supposed to own 2 of whichever facilities are showing on the list ie 2 factories if facilities are showing in the left side and 2 services if the facilities are showing on the right .. as i was scrolling down the list of available chains, i noticed that some of the chains available of the FC service facilities are showing FC services where i only own 1 of that facility, are available to be created into a chain.
i also tried to create a chain with the supermarket and retail supplies factory .. the supermarket also uses 2 items from the juice factory which i am only at 6th dan for those 2 items, when i clicked on the check dan stat button, it was taking me to the retail supply factory which is all 7th dan instead of taking me to the juice factory to show me the 2 items that are still at 6th dan.

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.