View Single Post
Old Nov 06 2017, 09:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
i am a bit confused .. the past 2 weeks the chains started on the left column with the factories .. this week its the right column with the services and we are supposed to own 2 of whichever facilities are showing on the list ie 2 factories if facilities are showing in the left side and 2 services if the facilities are showing on the right .. as i was scrolling down the list of available chains, i noticed that some of the chains available of the FC service facilities are showing FC services where i only own 1 of that facility, are available to be created into a chain.
i also tried to create a chain with the supermarket and retail supplies factory .. the supermarket also uses 2 items from the juice factory which i am only at 6th dan for those 2 items, when i clicked on the check dan stat button, it was taking me to the retail supply factory which is all 7th dan instead of taking me to the juice factory to show me the 2 items that are still at 6th dan.
Hi Storm,
None of the services to start chains for this week are for FC. They are all coin service facilities.
We do not know yet exactly how all this will work as the rest of the Facility Chains parts for the Export/Import has not been released yet.
You can start a chain even if you do not have all the requirements yet. The chain will not produce or use the Export products though until you get all the requirements done. So if not all of the 7th dans are completed then you will have to get to those before the chain can be used. Or if you only have 1 then until you buy the 2nd facility it will not produce or import products from your neighbor. We don't know yet how services that use products from multiple facilities will work yet.
In the box for each of the possible chains it will tell you how many 7th dan products you have as in 9/11 in red means that you have 9 out of 11 7th dans. It will show you in parenthesis if you have 1 or 2 (or more) facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.