Thread: Official Top Post Thread Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting
View Single Post
Old Apr 04 2023, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
my farm 3 and 4 is getting worse more plowing disapearing.guess i have to remove half of the flowers. i had the 9x9 removed and had it put back like i had it plowed for over 9 years.it is stiil messing up , this started when i bought the 56x56 land then got worse when i bought the 58x58 land . wish i had never bought the last 2 land upgrades .should just stop playing this game .nothing but problems .
Hi MOM GLENDA

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I visited your farms 3 and 4 and I think those farms have data corrupted.

You can have farms plowed x9 with flowers, facilities and trees on top of the crops without problems for years, but if you continue adding more items then the problems start as every farm has a limit.

Flowers on top of crops seem to give more problems to those farms.

My suggestion for you is to remove all flowers and trees and then delete all plots on those farms. After deleting them, reload the game and check if any plot is showing up, if so then delete and reload the game again.

You have to do this till only green field is showing up. Then you will be able to plow again. But take in mind that if you again plow x9 and add flowers on top of the crops and also trees, then problems will be back.

Maybe you can plant less flowers and trees in an empty space and plow x9 the rest of the farms.

Last edited by marymarcel; Apr 04 2023 at 08:51 PM.