View Single Post
Old Feb 01 2020, 04:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
Hope you can help as I'm confused about my score on the NCC. On my farm my personal score currently shows as 3,099,274 but on my daughter's farm my current score is 32,971. I think what is on my daughter's farm is accurate, not what I see on my own farm. My other neighbors have "normal" scores. Has something gone wrong since the NCC scoring calculations were changed? Thanks in advance!
Hi BarbLH,
The score you see for your score in "your" contest on your farm includes the additional points you get for each XP that you add multiplied by how many neighbors you have on your team.

The score you see in your daughter's contest only includes the exact XP you earned for the contest. Look at your daughter's score in her contest and it will show higher in that than when you look at her score in your contest.

The lower amounts are what you contribute to each other's teams. The higher score is what you contribute to your own team.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.