View Single Post
Old Sep 03 2012, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
Well, I guess the best solution to the whole train issue is to have friends that are going to do things the same way you are. If you aren't going to do the trains (like me), start getting more neighbors who also are not going to use trains. I don't need any of the products that come from the trains and I can't justify spending a ridiculous amount of farm cash just to work neighbors farms in a few less clicks. And since I don't actually know any of my friends on facebook personally (I use facebook ONLY for farmtown), this won't be a problem for me. Over time, I will weed out the "rich" people and start playing with the "poor" people. This is just another way to have a economic class war.....another life lesson to be learned.
Aren't you "shooting yourself in the foot" by deleting the "rich". Are you saying you don't want the people who have the trains to work your facilities? I can tell you that since this last update, having the trains has made me alot more willing to work everyones' facilities...even those who insist on having them on all 15 farms.