Thread: Official Top Post Thread Wall Request Issues
View Single Post
Old Apr 07 2024, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbergstrom1 View Post
I use tabs to work the "My Request" tabs. I can't get them to turn red afterwards, so I know which ones I've already done. I have tried refreshing, as suggested by one of the forum advisors, but nothing ever turns red afterwards. I tried several times over multiple days.

I probably changed a setting incorrectly awhile back because it's been this way for many months now. I've tried every setting I could find that might reset whatever I did, short of going back to the original settings. (The explanation was too drastic in case my doing that wasn't the right answer.) I just can't figure out what I did earlier to stop the items from turning red. I'm not a teckie and I'm 73. Have pity on this ol' gal. This game is my only game and I've been playing for 14 years.

BTW:

On the My Requests tab, the background is black, writing is while and pictures have full color. I would also like to get rid of the black background. Is that what is stopping the red from showing from finished facility, etc. work?

I use Microsoft Edge.
Hi vbergstrom

For what you are describing I think you are using dark mode in Edge.

You can try the following:

- Click in the 3 horizontal dots in Edge on the upper right corner.
- You will see a menu. Click in Settings.
- On the left column, click in Appearence.
- In the new window, you will see different options, click in Light.

I'm not sure if that will work for all sites or pages in Edge.
If you continue having problems, see if there is a Help section in Edge browser to let you search for instructions for dark mode.