View Single Post
Old Sep 22 2014, 09:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
Hi, I do this, too, and I don't even have many farms with layers and I have NO stacking. One of my neighbors does not have any trains and she asked me one day to add the number of facilities on each farm to the farm name. This way she can use the farm selector and see all the farms with facilities and start working them with the lowest numbers. Since I have them all on only 7 farms, I did that and boy, did it help her!!! By the time she's done working the lower numbered ones, the mayor kicks in and works his part of the higher numbered ones, so it's much less clicking for her!!! Just another way to help the players with fewer tools and slower computers.
that's a good idea but i'm running out of room in my farm name for stats, lol. i already have (n) at the end of the name for the original farm number since i've moved them around so much. and since employees can't see what size the farm is by mouseover on the farm menu, i also put the size and field config (ie: 24x3 or 24) in the name.

i think we need a place called Global Farm Notes or something to put explanations of our farm codes for employees, hehe.