View Single Post
Old Nov 28 2011, 11:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahoma Rose View Post
I made an awesome $5.5 MILLION working factories for a new farmer who was referred to hire me by my regulars. I hope he does so again. I was not cheated one dime, nor 1% of my share.

But when you take a fruit harvest job for crops you need for your factories and believe taking that job and its rewards will save you from having to buy the crops needed until your own trees are ready, and then you are cheated, it doesn't do much for the reputation of the farmer who did this because the workers talk among themselves and we report it here. It would be nice if the multi level farmers started cleaning up their counterparts. One complaint of such behavior should be all it takes. Makes it worse when Support does not reply to such complaints nor to complaints I've issued several times in less than a week over my Chat Boxes not working (no, I wasn't in Fullscreen Mode. I work that way. I don't Chat that way.) so I could not head to the market to post this cheating by FTD Farms.

I've been bilked 3 times in 3 weeks: twice by the same farmer, different farms.

Thank you --- Oklahoma Rose
Just to clarify one point. The farmer does not have any control over what you receive for working for them. What you get which is only 20% of the crop plus 25% of the value comes from the "mayor" or in other words the game. So telling everyone about a farmer like you want to would be telling them a lie about the person.

The amount you receive goes directly into your storage so unless you know in advance what you are going to harvest and can check how much you have then how do you know you were "cheated" out of your reward?

I am trying to figure out how you worked someones facilities if you are not their neighbor because those are the only ones you are supposed to be able to do that for.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.