View Single Post
Old Apr 08 2014, 10:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheaBard View Post
What has happened to the "Show Farm Town Wall Requests" ? It used to show ALL FT wall requests, now it only shows 5 and those end up being my own bonus posts. I am not seeing other players post requesting facilities or services. Any suggestions?
Facebook made changes and now that doesn't work like it should for any of the games.
You will now have to use the Games Feed on the left side of your Facebook Home page. That will show all game posts. If there are games listed there that you don't play you can block those from showing so that you can see the Farm Town ones. Also when you see a post you awant to work Right click on it and choose open in a new tab. If you don't your ggames feed page will not show and the posts will not come back when you click on Games feed again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.