View Single Post
Old May 04 2010, 02:27 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to free1indeed Send a message via Skype™ to free1indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
Gosh, real farmers don't only grow what they can turn into products on their farms. In fact most don't. They sell their crops and fruits from trees. And commercial fishermen and women sell their fish. Which is just what we virtual farmers can do here in FT -- raise crops to sell. So although I understand we could earn more coins by turning the crops into products ourselves, these other crops are still useful in that they earn us FT "money" when we sell them at the market. And being able to fish and then sell the fish is a kind of little bonus. It would be nice to have a restaurant where we could serve fish and chips (along with other things) or make fish sandwiches in the sandwich shop, but even without that option, the fish are still "productive" when we sell them.
As for the horses, dogs and cats, real farmers have pets so it's logical to me that a farming themed game would offer that option.

Hey, I'm having fun
I think the point is to wear out our hand trying to catch the stupid fish. I'm selling my lake before I get carpel tunnel syndrome. Not to mention a worn out finger.