View Single Post
Old Mar 20 2021, 10:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramma Cindy View Post
i cannot find where to post a problem... i clicked on the report it with this thread link, but don't see where it says to post a problem... When I go to exchange my gifts I do all 50 for Fuel each time. When I go to my farm to collect them from my gift box there's only like one QUARTER of the fuel there. I just exchanged 177 gifts for fuel and only rec'd 50 fuel. Why is this happening? It has been for a very long time....ever since a couple months b4 the switch over. I've lost Thousands of gifts bcuz of this. :-(
Hi Gramma Cindy,
If your neighbors are sending you mutiple gifts at the same time then some of those may not actually go through. There is nothing that we can do to help that as it is not the way the game is supposed to work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.