Thread: Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items
View Single Post
Old Oct 26 2023, 06:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deenites View Post
October 19th new release came out and i purchased the combine harvest plant ex 12 x 12 when i went to use it there was nothing there despite having taken the farmcash for it. I had to purchase again and then it appeared however there was no refund for the original purchase. Please look into this as it is not fair to have taken farmcash twice!
thanks
dee
Hi dee,

Sorry no-one was available to reply to you sooner. I have moved your post to the thread about missing items.

Please make sure that you are logged into the website, then click on this link so that you can check your farm cash activity log yourself to see exactly what you have used your Farm Cash for recently:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/farm_cash/

You should be able to see that you only paid 50 Farm Cash once for your purchase of the Combine Harvest-Plant Ex 12x12 on the 19th and have not had to pay Farm Cash a second time for that tool since then.

We are only seeing one Combine Harvest-Plant Ex 12x12 owned so if you purchased another one, you would have only been charged coins instead of Farm Cash.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.