Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Nov 26 2021, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrid1st View Post
Thank you for your reply Taz, but I do not understand your answer. I was never short on fuel before. Do I need to move the fuel gifts to storage instead of leaving in gifts?
Hi astrid

Taz is not available at this moment.

It is better for you to move those tanks to your storage. If you check your storage any fuel tanks from gifts will be shown up as Fuel Tank (Small).

As Taz told you, if you move them to storage, then they will be added to the amount you get from your Refinery.
If you leave them in the gift box then when refuelling, you will see them as gifs from friends.

One thing I noticed is you have 32 farms but you only have 1 oil pump. You can have 1 oil pump per farm so you get more crude oil to fill your Oil refinery and get more fuel tanks. Remember to store them.

You also have the Gas Station. This is a service facility which is loaded with fuel tanks to be sold.
If you have the tool to loas the Gas station then please uncheck the fuel tanks in it.
If you load it manually, then do not load fuel tanks as you are selling them.

You can also exchange all your friends gifts for fuel tanks.

Your gift box has many other items in it, so it is better for you to store them so you have more space when you exchange gifts for fuel tanks.

When you are hired at market, read the hiring message and see if they are sharing their fuel with you.
Also you are sharing your fuel, so for example, when your superneighbors work your farms or you hire someone, then they will be using your fuel.