Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Aug 11 2023, 05:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaKanode View Post
USER ID 837863603
Hi. When I start up my farms from the sign in page, it always takes me to a neighbors farm instead of my own. Just thought you might want to know. I just click home from there and end up on my own, but this must be a glitch of some kind. Here is a picture of where it takes me.
Hi MamaKanode,
Logout of your farms. Please delete your saved bookmark for the link to the login page. Then use the button at the top of the forums that says Play in Farmtown.com. After you go to that login then you can save a new bookmark and log into your farms. That should take you directly to your farms.
Unfortunately the browsers can change your bookmarks to the last thing you were on for a site you have opened. Be sure you always go back to your own farms before you logout when you are finished for the day.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.