Thread: Official Top Post Thread Cargo Ships
View Single Post
Old Apr 22 2024, 04:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda2gardner@gmail.com View Post
I have the first 4 overhead cranes; blue, orange, green & Purple. Your instructions say, "Each Overhead Crane owned will enable you to load any ship of the same colour with one click per ship instead of up to 11 clicks per ship.*When you hover over the ship, instead of a black Enter Ship button you will see a blue Load Ship button. Clicking the Load All loads the ship and it it disappears from your seaport."
But I do not get the "Load Ship" for Any Ship? Why did I buy them if they don't work to load ships?
Hi Linda,
I have looked at your data and only see 3 of the overhead cranes in your storage. You own the orange, green and purple ones. I do not see anywhere that you have bought the blue one. You do have to be trying to load those 3 colors of ships for your neighbors to see the Load Ship button.

If you are not seeing that on those ccolor of ship then try taking that color of crane out of your store=age, putting it on a farm, then click save and close and reopen your farms. Then put it back in your storage and see if the Load Ship is there for that color ship now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.