View Single Post
Old Jul 31 2011, 10:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
Oh thanks so much for your previous thread Taz.. i went and looked in my PalPay profile and yes Facebook Ireland is listed there as a pre autho'd thing and shows all the transactions I have made.. thanks for telling me how to do all that.. your knowledge is much appreciated

lol and yes.. in the payment tab in FB.. there is no payment method listed.. no credit card details filled in.. all fields are blank. I havent actually bought any facebook credits through that tab though.. its always been through the FT tab and PayPal when I buy credits. When I click on the tab in FT to buy credits.. it brings the box up, I click how many credits I want and then click I want to purchase through PP and it takes me to the sign in page of PayPal.. i sign in.. the page shows Ive clicked for ex amount of FC for FT, I click ok... it shows me the summary and I click ok and transaction done... then directed back to my farm and have the cash. Now that is with MY account so its like nothing has really changed from the old way ???. Like I said.. if i buy for my daughter.. i have to go through her facebook tab.. I fill in the details of my card and all that. So I just dont know how Im able to buy all the fc i do when my details arent actually listed in my facebook account tab??? Sorry to pick on you for this knowledge.. but ur the one that seems to understand it the most lol. Thanks Taz, appreciate your time on this!

Payments SettingsCredits BalanceBuy MoreChanges savedYou have 0 credits for purchasing premium items and playing games.Credits Purchase HistoryViewChanges savedView your recent purchases of Facebook Credits.Payment MethodsManageChanges savedYou do not have any funding sources saved.Preferred CurrencyEditChanges savedCurrencies will be shown and purchased as Australian Dollar. << copied and pasted the summary.. so i have no details in there at all.... yet im still buy FC through paypal and no problem! bizzare!
Wow. I am wondering if you are in Australia, why you have a Facebook Ireland preapproved payment. Is your daughter in Ireland?
It could be because you are outside the US that your are required to approve each transaction.
WHen you say fill in the card information when buying for your daughter are you using a credit card for her purchases rather than Paypal?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.