View Single Post
Old Jul 31 2011, 10:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
lol this is what I edited on the other post... and you were spot on in ur assumption...

Oh Taz Im so sorry for the confusion! "I had no problem doing through pal pay because I was using it for my daughters account and I did enter the details through the FB tab" lol well that was because I used the Visa Method!!.. then deleted it afterwards... where I got confused is that I actually sent premium items to my account from hers as gifts.. hence why I thought I had bought FC through PP! I recalled using PP but that was for the purpose of approving a bank account on it so I could buy items on a different card.. dur me, i thought i went in there to buy FC. my mistake. oddly Im not always this silly lmao. Guess I have to add these details now!! thanks so much for helping me x

Yes Im in Australia.. and I thought it was odd that it was FB Ireland.. but maybe as you say.. its because Im outside of the US.. should this concern me do you think? not much i could do about it I guess lol
Ok. I wouldn't be concerned about it. Probably if you do use Paypal it will end up for you just like ours is.

By the way notice Raul is on....hoping this means they have added the new products.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.