View Single Post
Old Jul 31 2011, 10:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Ok. I wouldn't be concerned about it. Probably if you do use Paypal it will end up for you just like ours is.

By the way notice Raul is on....hoping this means they have added the new products.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for your help.. youve been fantastic. Its all clear to me now and I have entered the details in my FB account and now have 1 payment method in place lmao. Now PP wont have a hissy fit like it just did when i went to test the theory and buy FC.. oddly as you can imagine.. it didnt let me haha.. but i reckon you kinda knew that would happen! Your explanation makes me feel safer about the security measures. the card im using only ever maxes at a few hundred and I only use it for the purpose of online purchasing.. that way I guess I dont lose too much if anything goes wrong lol. I do however feel better about it all now! thanks heaps for that! blowing you a virtual kiss on the cheek! thank god its clear in my head now lmao

woo hoo.. ive been hanging out too to see the new products for the facilities, luckily i had already pre grown alot of the new crops and trees etc so I hope I can get to work on it.. gotta love the devs on here hey!!