View Single Post
Old Jun 30 2017, 06:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
b) Highlight frustrations and inaccuracies has always been present in the game, the highlighting experience should be much better now, there should be no more circling the mouse over an item trying to highlight it, it should work well with smaller, bigger and with ground items like patches. Also, items are highlighted much faster when you mouse over them.
Thank you! I tried it on my farms with trees along the edges. Those have always been the hardest to get, and I had no trouble with them whatsoever.

Quote:
7. Local Facility Chains: This is a functionality that will be released in the next few months, we should have the first part ready for the next release, here are some of the rules so far although some of these may change...
We'll have to wait till the release before we judge, but that seriously sounds like more trouble than it'd be worth for me.

Quote:
- We reverted back the change about the 'Show Decorations' preference hiding all the paths in the farm, in the future we will create a separate 'Show Paths' option for this.
Good to know we'll finally have a way to hide paths.