Thread: Official Top Post Thread Land Upgrades
View Single Post
Old Apr 08 2021, 09:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 C Acres View Post
thank you for responding. You said that I was reimbursed for the amount of ONE Farm addition. But please remember I added the new addition went to Farm 43 and no addition shoed--I did this 5 more times--going back and forth before Farm 43 expanded and when I hover over it--IT STILL SHOWS THAT IT IS ONLY A 28x 28--and I am out 6 times the amount of the purchase!!!!!!!! And I still am not able to add any more additions to this Farm--is this fixed and I cannot aquire these additions?????
Hi 3 C Acres,
You may have tried 5 times, but you were only charged 1 time that didn't work. On March 28th you upgraded that farm from 20x20 to 22x22, then to 24x24, then to 26x26,then to 28x28. You tried twice for 28x28 and that is the one that didn't work and you were charged 50,000,000,000 extra for it.
You were credited with the 50 billion on the same day. Your account is correct. You should see if you go back to the Realtor from that farm that the next one is 30x30 as the farm is at 28x28.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.