Thread: Official Top Post Thread Display Issues, Preferences, Sounds and Music
View Single Post
Old May 12 2023, 08:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Thanks Taz,
I was not sure where to put this issue. I play less than 100 zoom on my browsers because my settings are large on my computers' displays. I play full screen. I will keep better track of when it does this-full or regular screen etc before I contact support. This is only affecting my 2nd acct and not my main account, but I play the main acct in Chrome. The other I use Firefox on the desktop and Brave on the Laptop. But it appears not to do this on the Facebook version.
But I really love playing on the Web version. If it becomes really bothersome I will contact support.
Hi Riap,
There have been issues in the past when using other than 100% zoom with some like the quests not displaying everything correctly. Those were in Facebook because we didn't have the website then, but could be the same thing. The game is designed for normal zoom size and not for over or under percentage. Try it at 100% and see if that corrects it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.