Thread: Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items
View Single Post
Old Jan 24 2021, 05:24 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
LOVE FARM TOWN! Have loved it since I first started playing the summer it came out! For those who would complain about current bumps and glitches now, you should have been there at the beginning!!! There are so many awesome features, someone coming back from the dead after all these years would not recognize the game. Keep up the fabulous work, peeps!
That said, I'm having trouble reconciling what I have planted with what ends up in my storage.
I have been revising my planting protocol, and without the pie chart, I have descended into doing the math with a calculator. BAH! I had checked on some crops ad lib and wasn't getting the yields I expected, so I did my whole agribusiness this past time. I planted all of my farms in 12 hour crops. (I should note that all farms are plowed 9X, and I suspect this may be part of the problem.) I should also point out that I am rather more OCD than not!
The following is what was added to my storage by crop followed by (fields planted). To make life easier for myself, all numbers of fields planted are rounded to the nearest 100 on a farm by farm basis. So without further ado:
dandelion 7,028 (9,000); hemp 35,671 (18,400); chives 18,158 (23,300); peanuts 38,810 (49,900); soybean 88,664 (75,400); flax 40,593 (81,900); sugarcane 115,950 (140,800).
I'm assuming the yields in my inventory are for fertilized crops, but my fields planted are not. Therefore, for example, my yield on dandelions should be ~ 18,000. In total, my farms normally yield ~398,700 x 2 units of crops. This current actual yield is only 344,974, and the numbers are all over the lot.
So, while I recognize that this is all so many bytes and bits and I'm not concerned much right now, I will care a whole lot more when we're back up and running full tilt. So, please, could you look into this issue? I would be most appreciative.
KUDOS KIDDOS!!!

Hi Deanna J. Lloyd,

There are a couple of things that it could be down to:

Currently when working your own farms, you need to reload the game after working to for the quantities to update.

If you are used to hiring your work out rather than doing your own, then you won't be getting as many due to not having the extra boxes as a reward for hiring a farmer from market.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.