Thread: Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items
View Single Post
Old Jan 29 2021, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
Working my farm today, I noticed that I had planted three farms to scallions instead of sorghum. This isn't the first time this kind of mistake has happened in the HTML version. I really don't think it's down to me entirely because it didn't use to happen in the Flash version.

It isn't obvious when you select a crop to plant that it is actually selected. It doesn't highlight or anything. I tend to come at the list from the side directly onto the crop I want then hover the mouse for a few seconds because of this, but clearly that's failed me on this occasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
This has happened to me a couple of times, I have planted one day crops and ended up having planted two day instead, the times this has happened the crop I actually planted was next in line in the crop list so I put it down to the last field I had harvested had not been added to storage correctly??

Hi Sqrl and Grumpdad

We are aware that if you use the search for crops, it only works for the farm you are at that moment, when you go to other farm, the option doesnt stay and you have to search again.
But I dont know which options you have set for the funnel and the A/Z icons

I tried All and Alphabetically to try to reproduce Sqrl issue and Scallions are just above Sorghum but Sorghum was planted correctly for 3 of my farms.

For Grumpdad : Please check your stored amount before and after harvesting. And you have to reload the game to get all harvest correctly added to storage.