View Single Post
Old Sep 23 2022, 09:33 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Dr. Dirt,

Have you been regularly checking My Requests to accept gifts and clear out any old train requests that may have been sent a while ago?

If not, what can happen is friends may have sent too many boosts out at the time and their trains could have have been fully boosted by others that day. When that happens it means by the time you check your Train Manager they won't show up to you and will only show up in My Requests and preferably need to be cleared from there.

If a particular friend is then able to dispatch the train again since you last looked in My Requests, you are sometimes able to boost it via My Requests but as it was a older request it doesn't show up in the Train Manager.

We can only suggest that you reload the game and boost any friends trains you have in the Train Manager now, then go straight to My Requests and clear all the rest of the train boosts out.
Then see if you can find a friend to send you a train boost now from a train where they have not already sent more than enough boosts out. Then you can quickly check if it shows up for you in your Train Manager. If it does then the ones in My Requests could indeed be older train boosts.
I had two on the my requests tab recently that didn't show up in the train manager but they boosted when I clicked on them on the my requests tab. I had five that did it this morning. Five more showed up after the two I first mentioned and they showed up in the train manager. Hopefully it's working again. Thanks for responding Tiger.