Thread: Official Top Post Thread Wall Request Issues
View Single Post
Old Jan 09 2024, 06:08 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NooNoo View Post
How do I find out what ingredient posts I have already made please?
Is there any chance that ingredient posts can also be posted to facebook the same way facilities and clients are please?
Hi NooNoo,

I am sorry but nothing has changed in that you have never been able to see your own requests Other Wall Requests to see exactly what you requested or get that information from within the game itself.

If you posted some ingredients recently, you could ask a farming friend if they can still see them there and which ones they see.

You can post 5 bonuses and 5 ingredients within 12 hours.
Once you have posted the maximum in that period and you try to request more ingredients you will see a popup message reminding you of that rule.

You can also use the Show Times tool (Gamewide section), in your toolbox to find out when you can next post them. If there is a time showing you need to wait that time out before requesting another one. If there is a green check mark showing you can post at least one more.

With posting Bonus/Dan Belts we have the Belt Manager in the toolbox to use where you can see your earned belts/dans and it has more space to provide that kind of information. At the top of the Recent Belts section it tells you how many you can post.

If you wish to make a request for any changes you would like, please post those in the relevant thread in the Suggestions area where the developers will see them: https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.