View Single Post
Old Jul 22 2012, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle's Farms View Post
Well that is ya'll opinion so thats fine! I dont really look at the colors, because most people dont use them or use different colors, I guess to make them stand out more, but their status message is asking for a job. So I dont find that all to useful. I look for someone who isnt going "HIRE ME PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ". I won't hire anyone who types in all caps or keeps posting back to back to back, and I wont hire someone who isnt saying a thing at all, because like I've said. I dont know whether they are selling something, their to hire or even by the computer at all. So to me, saying "Hire me please" every few moments, never to where its so often it makes a giant bubble. Thats not begging to me. So I was just adding my thoughts in!=)

So, I go to the market place to sell my goods or work. When I go to sell my goods I go off line so I see no one and no one sees me. When I go to work I change my color to red to work. I'm one of those people who don't speak at all because I find the begging annoying!!!!! So, I want to work and am a good worker and you won't hire me cause I don't say anything but my name is in red screaming work please. If someone comes in and says (for example) "I have trees who wants them." I will say their name and please. And then walk over beside them.

And, I believe if someone is doing the "HIRE ME PLZZZZZZZZZZZ" (or some such garbage) if you click on them you can block or maybe it's ignore and I believe they disappear from your sight then. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.