Old Apr 22 2021, 01:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloboy View Post
hi

first a great thanks to the hard working developer
the game is faster better graphice
but i have a problem

my 5 year old computer with a 4 core ,nvidia graphics and 12 gb ram crashes if i help similiar to 5 or more farmers

so i bought me as a birthday present a new one (a gamer comp,)with ! octa core also 8x 4,4 ghz
16 gb ram and a nvidia gforce gtx gamer card this is a real gamer computer but the same result overloadet farms and/or more than 5 open let ft crashing
why?
my system is more than 8 x faster then the ft requirements
below the game above the ft console i see video mem 512 mb do you set a limit?

best regards
tino
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...345&farm_ix=42
Hi Tino,
Video memory is not the same as system memory. Video memory would be the amount on the video card it self that is dedicated strictly to the screen video.

That would not have anything to do with your crashing after the work you are doing helping other farmers. Your browser is limited on how much system memory it can use as well by your processor controller.

What kind of work are you doing?
Are their farms heavily layered with crops, trees, flowers and/or waters? The more heavily layered then the faster your browser will use up the allocated memory. So after working so many farms it will bog down and may even freeze.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.