View Single Post
Old Apr 22 2021, 02:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILARIOUS View Post
I clicked on toggle box. List came up but can't click on any of those. My computer assures me web gl is working. All my stuff will have died, I've just about had enough. I'm 72 years old, been on here since 2009, what on earth is happening. Just check how much money I have spent on this site. It's a joke.
I am really annoyed and extremely upset. Sort it out. These things you are asking me to do, I have attempted. No change.
Hi Hilarious,
Would please provide the information requested below:
  1. What is the last thing you see on the screen when you are trying to open your farms?
  2. What is the last "U" number you see floating on your farms or in the FT Console below your farms?
  3. Please copy and post at least the first 10 lines you can see in the FT Console.
  4. Please tell us exactly what you have attempted.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.