Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Running Slow
View Single Post
Old Jun 14 2022, 09:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Apparently it had to be the FT memcache because I cleared that and it stopped dragging and not working. Had naught to do with my mice and/or our speedy internet. \The memcache clears our game cache on the game itself no? Anyway glad it worked because that would have been IMPOSSIBLE to play like that. I hope they player above experiencing the same thing had success at clearing the problem.
Since this is an intermittent problem, it may not be player'sinternet/mice/etc problems but something with the game, perhaps individual servers??? Just a thought since clearing the FT memcache did work today.
Hi Riap,
There aren't separate servers for everyone. We are all on the same server. There are separate accounts with your data. If your data had gotten corrupted then yes that could cause it. But that is not the only possible cause.

Your speedy internet is only one link in the many links between you and the Facebook app server and then many more links between it and the Farm Town servers. Any one of those links can cause slowdowns due to data being delayed or data not getting through at all if a link is down.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.