View Single Post
Old Mar 11 2013, 11:30 PM

Thank you Dev's for fixing some of the NON-Ingredients properties that kept them from adding up correctly. ....
This has been off for over half a yr as my photo album will show as I do screen shots of my bi-weekly selling as a bench mark of my progress. the photo on 1-29-13 a, b, c will show it was till happening this yr. Billions not adding up in total but was correct in the amount sold and received in coins. Here's the link to the photo for your review -
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater
1-29 is # 83-85
The last sale totals:
236.056 242.695 244.919 2.224 NI 8.863/2 - 2.070 fix on NI. (This is in BILLIONS).
This shows it reduced the missing amount by billions to only 154 million. Something still not adding up.

Flowers Data you requested:
Yes , it true, you can harvest the flowers, and water them and get them back and harvest them again. However, like crops, cloning the crops does not give you them in storage, same with flowers. on a reload, the amount will be removed or the true amount from server will be sent to client. Phantoms , that all. There is only a small or few that can benefit from this issue. Use them or LOOSE THEM.

Suggestion: It time for a redesign of the top area. my coins are in the billions, but show as millions. missing 4 places. XP is trimmed as well covering up . it time to move the farm name to a second row under the wrench allowing more room for these other to grow. The note can go by the floppy as well.
With all the top players in the Billion of XP, they deserve more room to show it. Top player to my knowledge is at 4,290,271,310 Points and the old limit on 'my neighbour' page should be fixed. She has more coins than I do as the trimmed totals are Level: 400, XP: 2147483647 Coins: 382132426598. When you play the game at this level (and several of the pro's do) your time to convert coins to xp goes down, (which is a part of the game and not cheating). And can we expect the count to go to zero on 4294967294 as it did to others? level 400 and a xp score of 0 or going up again. This sounds like a value format error where you define the string values in a define code.

That number is 2^32 - so the largest number an unsigned int can be. Can it be attempting to insert -1? Is Strict SQL Mode enabled? If not per the MySql manual:

If no restrictive modes are enabled, MySQL clips the value to the appropriate endpoint of the range and stores the resulting value instead.
Come on guys get the INT string line right.

Last edited by Electrox; Mar 12 2013 at 09:02 AM. Reason: redesign suggestion