View Single Post
Old Aug 12 2011, 08:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberdh View Post
Hi there Athena.

These problems are due to a recent update release of Adobe flash player. Until Adobe releases a new version or a fix, there are a few few things you can try if you choose..........

If you're using another browser besides Chrome.. and have already updated flash, then you can uninstall flash, and install an older version of flash instead, they are still available on the adobe website, a google search should bring those up easily enough.

If you really cant bear to use another browser and the only issue that is irritating you is the display of words when hovering over an item like, the sea coasts or crops, try this......

Hover your mouse on the crop/ tree/water that you want to see the information for ( e.g percentage of growth or how many fish in the water). Zoom in with the wheel just one click. This usually brings the proper display into view. The trick is to NOT move the mouse while you do it. As soon as the mouse moves, it goes back to the vertical display.
I dont think this is related to flash, because i have the latest version of flash (v10.3) and use firefox (v3.6), and play this game thru myspace.
I've never seen the words go vertical etc like ppl are talking about.
The problem must be related to another browser or the fact they play on facebook, cause my latest flash version doesnt do any of that stuff