View Single Post
Old Aug 12 2011, 09:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch Hazel View Post
I have the latest version and just removed it and reinstalled it and still cannot exchange gifts, select which gift to send back and now all the label are vertical and I can't tell what some of them are or if they are ready to harvest.
This doesn't have anything to do with the gift exchange.
Removing and re-installing the new version will not fix the the vertical text because it is the new version of Adobe Flash causing this problem.
This is what the moderators are explaining about this:
The issues people are experiencing with some browsers are due to a recent update release of Adobe flash player. Until Adobe releases a new version or a fix, there are a few few things you can try if you choose..........

Use another browser.

If you're using another browser besides Chrome.. and have already updated flash, then you can uninstall flash, and install an older version of flash instead, they are still available on the adobe website, a google search should bring those up easily enough.

If you really cant bear to use another browser and the only issue that is irritating you is the display of words when hovering over an item like, the sea coasts or crops, try this......

Hover your mouse on the crop/ tree/water that you want to see the information for ( e.g percentage of growth or how many fish in the water). Zoom in with the wheel just one click. This usually brings the proper display into view. The trick is to NOT move the mouse while you do it. As soon as the mouse moves, it goes back to the vertical display.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.