View Single Post
Old Aug 12 2011, 10:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
Are you kidding??? We don't want nor do we need quests. That is a Zynga scam as in FarmVille and CityVille, so go play them and you will get all the quests you will ever want. This game is a realistic, business oriented game, that is like running a real farming venture. The only thing that these Dev's have done so far to take it away from that is the stupid "Zynga-like" crop mastery thingy. The ONLY thing it has done for us, is throws continuous popups in our face while we are working on our farms. How RUDE is that. But anyway, this is the absolute BEST game on FaceBook today, and doesn't need and of the BS that Zynga is known for put into it.

GO PLAY FARMVILLE!!
First all games on fb have quest not just Zynga games. Second I personally would like to see some quest added to the game. It gives people new things to do and more xps and coins. Now there is a way for FT to add quest without them being one on top of the other and having to request 50,000 things from your friends to finish them. There is a very happy medium that can make everyone happy and probably grow the number of players in this game. This game is losing players left and right and I think a big part of that is nothing new to do in the game. Two new regular facilities and 2 new service facilities once a month is not cutting it anymore. There are only so many crops you can grow and places to put things. There is a zynga game I play that had they not added the quest/goals to the game I probably would have stopped playing a year ago because it was getting old doing the same thing all the time. Even tho I get frustrated with the number of things going on at one time in that game sometimes I still play the game. We do need something new to change the game up a little bit. Again all games on fb have some type of quest or goals and most have way more players then FT, makes you wonder if the constant stream of new quest/goals has something to do with it. There have been many things people have said no do not add them to the game they are too much like Zynga but when FT added them they where done in a much better way then Zynga did them. Now the belts while a good idea was not completely thought out and missed the mark but they are still a good thing to have in the game because of the extra crops.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.