Old Aug 13 2011, 12:34 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
Are you kidding??? We don't want nor do we need quests. That is a Zynga scam as in FarmVille and CityVille, so go play them and you will get all the quests you will ever want. This game is a realistic, business oriented game, that is like running a real farming venture. The only thing that these Dev's have done so far to take it away from that is the stupid "Zynga-like" crop mastery thingy. The ONLY thing it has done for us, is throws continuous popups in our face while we are working on our farms. How RUDE is that. But anyway, this is the absolute BEST game on FaceBook today....
I agree about the quests...but the bonuses are a godsend!! It is a way to get more crops if you run out...or fruit or whatever! I love it! I do my best to rotate crops and keep track of things, but sometimes I still run out...it is so nice to go and get extra wheat or sunflowers or onions, since they are not quick crops. The same for the asking for ingredients...nice neighbors send things you are out of, and they get what they may be out of. I get frustrated with those few neighbors who don't use them...cuts down on my "goodies"...