View Single Post
Old Aug 13 2011, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susme48 View Post
I agree about the quests...but the bonuses are a godsend!! It is a way to get more crops if you run out...or fruit or whatever! I love it! I do my best to rotate crops and keep track of things, but sometimes I still run out...it is so nice to go and get extra wheat or sunflowers or onions, since they are not quick crops. The same for the asking for ingredients...nice neighbors send things you are out of, and they get what they may be out of. I get frustrated with those few neighbors who don't use them...cuts down on my "goodies"...
totally agree with you!
and no NO GUEST OR GOALS!!!!!!!! they are annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i HATE TO DO THAT!. please developers no quests please the game is just fine like this all the games with quests i dont play or dont play much because of that. most of the times they are impossible to do! and it brings more frustration. dont like that.
i like to play how i want, not to play how a quest wants me to play. i like my freedom.