View Single Post
Old Jan 19 2015, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Unicorns4me,
Check your date and time on your computer. I don't see that the crop times are any less than roughly 1.3 times the growth time. I grant that updates may slightly disrupt things while each server is updated, but it only takes a few minutes for them server to be updated when a release is done.
Hi Taz

The time and date on my computer is correct. I am in Australia but that should not make any difference either as it should be going from the time I plant.

Some of these crops are 2 day crops and I know there is no possible way they could be wasted. I was farming everyday and keeping a log of what crops are planted so I know when they are due. Particularly annoying are the 12 hour and 1 day crops. They definitely do not go as they should. I have even said as much to a friend who plays too. We've gone over several settings together but all is as it should be.

I am wondering if maybe Flash could be the problem? When I go to clear the flash history I never see Slashkey there. I see only local and others related to FarmVille. I use Firefox and 3rd party cookies are always active.

Anything you can share with me I'd appreciate it.. I really want to get this sorted out so I can start enjoying it again. It has had me so worked up I harvested and plowed and just left it for a couple of days. I planted again last night (Australia time) but have yet to see if anything has wasted.

Regards,
Lorraine.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0707&farm_ix=0