Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old Oct 22 2022, 09:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
A lot of my friends require help on various farms. eg they have health issues and need help with quests or moving things from farm to farm at times. However like many we do not want to give our personal info to others. Maybe in SN edit you could have an access button to all farms bypassing going through their FB with password etc and a time period like crops etc, giving them permission from a day up to a month to access your farm and do what is required. A friend asked me for help and gave me her details but because we were in different countries FB put me in FB jail..hence I have never offered help again even though I am asked often. This is an aspect to the game that I think will help people stay with the game instead of giving it up because it is too hard with arthritis etc. I am not tec savvy but think this would be a bonus for the game if possible..Thanks
Hi Rodkay,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about neighbors and super neighbors. They should not be giving their personal information to anyone.

What you are asking is not possible, but as a super neighbor for them they can set it to 1 farm that you can design on them so you can move things around.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.