Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Cash and Coins
View Single Post
Old Nov 08 2022, 12:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
the e-mail i have had since 2006 is stopping their e-mail service.i changed to outlook .com. . i changed the e-mail on facebook took me weeks to get them to change it .i also changed the e-mail and the credit card on pay pall. now when i try to buy farm cash it will not let me buy .i called pay pall was told facebook is blocking me saying i high risk.facebook tryed to get me to give them my credit card number i would not give it to them.unless you get your own web site or know how i can stop this so i can buy farm cash .i want play unless i can buy farm cash.i never bought but using paypall .facebook has never had my credit card number.and i never give it to them
Hi Mom Glenda,
I am sorry, but we do not have any control over what Facebook and Pay Pal do as Slashkey does not do any of those transactions. You will need to contact Facebook through the Settings/Orders and Paments. They have a Help section there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.