Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Jan 20 2023, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mills0546 View Post
I took a picture of what i had in the morning. I attached to the mail. And 2 hours before refueling it goes down. I take picture of what i have during the day. Bcuz of what happens during the day...i read ur reply but it does not make sence. Sorry for the caps my eyes are not good .is the only way i could read.
Hi mills

Taz is not available at this moment.

Not sure which part doesnt have sense to you. If it is about the Gas Station, this is a service facility so it doesnt produce fuel tanks. If you fill it with your stored fuel tanks, then you are selling them.

That means that if you get an amount of fuel for refilling but then you constantly fill that service facility, then you are selling the fuel tanks. When you try to refuel later or the following day, then you will have less fuel tank stored and you will get less fuel.

I checked your data and you refuelled today January 20th, at 07:40 eastern time.
You got 167,740 fuel which was added to your existing fuel for a total of 34,140,782 fuel.

By the time of this response you do not have fuel tanks in your storage.

Just in case, do you have another set of farms? If so, please provide the user id number for that account.