Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Mar 07 2023, 08:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki77 View Post
Modem was also rebooted. I tried microsoft edge and as with google I have a white screen. I also tried another computer with no luck. my computer is a hp and I have had no problem with loading till now. Is there no help for me?
Hi Nikki,
There is nothing we can do on our end. I have loaded your farms and there isn't anything wrong with them.

The only other thing I can say is it may be an internet problem somewhere between you and the servers. There are many links between you and the Facebook app server. There are many more links between the app server and the Farm Town servers. Any one of those links being down can cause no data getting to or from your computer to the game servers. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to determine where the problem is nor get it fixed. The only thing you can do is keep trying and hope they get it fixed soon.
Another thing you could try is another computer in a different location and see if you can get through at that location.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.