View Single Post
Old Feb 20 2014, 10:25 AM

Thumbs up Quests soon yielding FC or Ingredients

I'm a Questie! I love them! I have a couple of questions about them and the soon to come FC or Ingredients.

What are the rules going to be?
1. How many Quests back will be used to qualify for 'recent' Quest performance? How is my performance going to be graded?
2. Do I get graded on speed of completion? For example the Quest states I have 7 days to complete it and this one is multiple steps including producing champagne barrels, champagne aged 5 years, then making a item for the airline food? If I used a lifeline and it will be completed in a matter of hours but if I use the regular facility loading and waiting it could take several days.
3. If speed is graded, is it to my benefit to use lifelines - especially the employee when I can run someone's factories and pick up ingredients and items in 10 minutes or is it the same if I load the factory that produces those ingredients? The latter, of course takes much longer.
4. When the Quest is completed, does 'when' I click redeem or complete that the Quest is ended or simply when the Quest is completed on the program?

Love this game, thank the Developers and love the Moderators!