View Single Post
Old Feb 20 2014, 10:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
I'm a Questie! I love them! I have a couple of questions about them and the soon to come FC or Ingredients.

What are the rules going to be?
1. How many Quests back will be used to qualify for 'recent' Quest performance? How is my performance going to be graded?
2. Do I get graded on speed of completion? For example the Quest states I have 7 days to complete it and this one is multiple steps including producing champagne barrels, champagne aged 5 years, then making a item for the airline food? If I used a lifeline and it will be completed in a matter of hours but if I use the regular facility loading and waiting it could take several days.
3. If speed is graded, is it to my benefit to use lifelines - especially the employee when I can run someone's factories and pick up ingredients and items in 10 minutes or is it the same if I load the factory that produces those ingredients? The latter, of course takes much longer.
4. When the Quest is completed, does 'when' I click redeem or complete that the Quest is ended or simply when the Quest is completed on the program?

Love this game, thank the Developers and love the Moderators!
Only the developers know how it will work at present and they haven't said. I am sure Raul will post how it will work when it is implemented.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.