Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Cash and Coins
View Single Post
Old Jun 07 2023, 05:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty457 View Post
I tried to buy farmcash but the purchase never completes, I have tried multiple times over the last 12 hrs or so, I click to purchase, the page blinks (quick partial load) then nothing happens the page reappears as if before I clicked to purchase and nothing happens, the purchase does not complete. Using Chrome, windows 10, pay pal, facebook platform
100000165445235 Build No: 494 The only thing I have not yet tried is to re start my computer, it will be my last shot before I call it quits until you guys get the pay pal option on this game thank you

Just wasn't sure if anyone else is having this issue, last month it kept telling me I was in a restricted country, which I didn't realize that the USA was a restricted country, thank you
Hi Betty,
Are you checking the box for agreeing to the terms of service before you click on the Buy button?
You may need to clear your browser cookies as they may be causing the problem.
I also use PayPal and had no problems getting the pop up to pay.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.