Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Dec 01 2022, 11:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericanl51 View Post
Last time this happened and we were removed from Facebook for quite awhile there was no compensation. I have purchased many coins over the past few years building all the farms as well as countless hours. Now again I will lose quests (would have completed one tomorrow for 2 farm cash), crops, etc. There should be compensation for our losses!! Plus, why did you get our email addresses if you were not going to find a Facebook work a round or less us know in some way! I am very disappointed and not sure I want to give this game any more money or time when it can be lost so easily!
Hi Ericanl,
As this has just started we do not know if there will be any compensation as the developers are just now trying to find out why Facebook did this and with no warning. There was no warning or any notice that soemething was wrong from Facebook, so there was no way for them to give any kind of warning.

It takes time to get an alternate website to handle all the game functions set up and not knowing Facebook was going to do this or why then it has not been completed. It is not just a case of creating a website, but requires programming to handle all the functions of the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.