View Single Post
Old Sep 15 2014, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschar View Post
Right now I am very disappointed and ticked. I earned 1 FC last Sunday evening. I had other quests working, but held off on the final step until I earned the 1 FC so I did't lose them.Some were quick, so I got them completed later that evening. I have had 8 quests completed for a couple of days, just waiting until tonight. I tried to cash it in before I went to Sunday evening worship and it was too early, so it wouldn't let me. I got home, ate, got on the computer and go to collect it immediately, only to find that I only have 6 showing. This stinks and it is very discouraging. I wish I knew the exact time quests were completed and the exact time I can collect my FC. I have worked so hard this week, only to feel gypped. I have 2 started, but know I won't be able to get them done before I lose one I've already done. Yesterday's is quite complicated, starting with about 5 items from the mines and they take a long time to be ready to use. GRRRRRR!!!
I don't understand how you can "lose" your quests. I think I have missed the 2FC reward maybe twice. I ALWAYS collect my coins the moment each Quest is done and then on the final day, I get the 8th and collect 2FC. Why would you save the last step for anything ??