View Single Post
Old Jun 04 2016, 11:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Ce View Post
more than a few times i go to work factories/facilities and the game takes me to the farm but does not open the window to start working them.. i repeatedly return to the post but with the same result.. my wife tells me that after 3 or 4 trys it will sometimes work for her.. i have not been able to detect a pattern or identify conditions that would cause this intermittent problem..

you can imagine with the number of factory postings (thank you NCC) how frustrating this becomes.. i love the game overall and hope this can be fixed.. if we are doing something on our end to cause this to happen, please let me know.. because of this situation i have all but given up on being competitive in the NCC and feel bad not being able to help my neighbors improve their scores.. thank you..
Hi Farmer Ce,
Are these possibly neighbors who have you set as a super neighbor? I have seen on occasion that instead of getting the facility hire I will get a tool in my hand for those. If you can see those posts in both the My Requests/Show Farm Town Wall Requests and in the Newsfeed or on their timeline when one of those doesn't work try using the other.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.