Thread: Official Top Post Thread Fishing and Bait
View Single Post
Old Jun 13 2021, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMonet View Post
Hello farmers. In the past few days I have noticed that when I fish on my superneighbor's farms, I have to go to that particular farm 3 times before I get all the fish. I tried clicking slower but noticed the coins weren't increasing so I went again and then noticed the glitch. I go on each of his fish farms 3 times before I am able to get all of the farm. It is the same for him. He is also experiencing the same issue when doing mine. I am attaching a screen shot of the issue. This is after going on one of his farms the 3rd time and still there were fish left. Please check and let me know what is causing this as it takes allot more time to do his farms than before by having to go on the fish farms 3 times to make sure everything is done.

Thank you kindly.
Hi AMonet

I moved your post to the thread about Fishing and Bait.

Sometimes when you have that amount of water items layered, then you need to click more than once in the same place to get all of them. You can also refresh that farm to be sure all fish were taken.
While you are fishing, look at the save icon and see if it has numbers in red. If so, then you have to let them go down and get the save icon get white to continue working.

You say it was not that way before, when did this problem star for you? Which fishing boat are you using?

Please try clearing your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen your farms.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached